Rainy Days Ahead?
• If it rains, there’s no escaping it, we will all get wet.
• The event will take place rain or shine.
• Dress in layers so you’ll be more comfortable if you do get wet.
• Be prepared. Let’s see you rock the poncho/rain coat/rain hat.
• There will be puddles and mud. If it rains, the field will be wet. Boots and Old Sneakers? YES! Flip Flops and High Heels? NO!
• If you are a VIP ticket holder, there is a VIP tent and VIP porta potties in a special VIP area for your use.
• Check the Facebook event page before you leave for the event. Event related information reacting to national weather warnings will be posted there.
• In the event of LIGHTNING: we must clear the event of all attendees, volunteers, staff, and exhibitors. Your safety is important to us. Please listen for announcements from SECURITY team. You’ll be instructed to return to your vehicle until the lightning storm passes. If you do not have a vehicle on site, please make your way to the registration pavilion.
• HAVE A GREAT TIME! There will be some great beer at the event, fun things to do, great food too. Let’s hope for a sunny day but please be prepared for some inclement weather…just in case.