FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Heckscher State Park Field 2
1 Heckscher State Parkway, East Islip, NY 11730
1:30pm – 5:00pm
No one under the age of 21 will be allowed entrance in the festival! This includes designated drivers who must also be at least 21 years of age. NO children, toddlers, infants, strollers, or pets are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo ID (no exceptions). Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of entry with no refund offered.
Tickets are only available online at this website. Visit our ticket page to purchase tickets.
Yes! When you purchase a ticket to the Long Island Craft Classic, this grants you access to responsibly enjoy the beers, ciders, and wines being served. Designated Drivers are NOT permitted to sample and beer or cider at the event.
The Long Island Craft Classic will be held outdoors at Heckscher State Park.
There is no public transportation directly to the park. The closest LIRR station is Great River.
The event will take place rain or shine.
A designated driver (DD) ticket is $20.00. In lieu of a tasting glass, DD ticket holders will receive a bottle of water. DD’s also receive a food voucher. DDs are not permitted to sample any beer, wine or cider. Any designated driver who is seen drinking at the festival will be escorted out immediately.
YES. No one under 21 will be admitted to the festival. Designated Drivers, like everyone else, must show valid photo ID before being admitted into the festival.
Yes, food will be available for purchase but one food item is included in the ticket price.
NO children, toddlers, infants, strollers or pets are permitted at the festival. If you come to the event with a child or pet your entry will be denied and no refund offered. Please plan accordingly. Individuals with disabilities may use service animals provided the handler has all necessary paperwork/tags for service animal.
Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
YES, it wouldn’t be a beer festival if there weren’t any pretzel necklaces.
The parking fee is $10. The NY State Empire Pass will also grant you access to the park.
FOR TICKET HOLDERS ONLY: For customer service help with your on-line ticket purchase, please visit eventbrite.com/support/contact-us
YES, there is also special handicapped area parking.
Yes, look out for our event photographer at the event and strike a pose. Check back here, at the event website, and/or on the event’s Facebook page for photos after the event to see if you are included in the event photo album. Some photos of attendees may be used for promotional purposes; as a ticketholder of the event, you grant us permission to do so and for your likeness to be used.
Starfish Junction Productions is dedicated to the safety and security of ALL attendees, exhibitors, staffers, and guests. Please use common sense and remember that what seems harmless to you may appear like a threat to someone else. All attendees must adhere to show rules, are subject to search upon entering the event, and are prohibited from bringing in the following items:
· outside alcohol, glass bottles, cans, outside food/beverages, metal water bottles
· weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.), illegal drugs, chemicals, fireworks, smoke bombs
· unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes or vape pens) is prohibited in the venue/under tents. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Infants/Children/Strollers…No one under 21 will be admitted. Valid photo ID is required for entry.
No pets are permitted at the event (unless they are service dogs with accredited tags/paperwork)
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
• 21+ Only. Must show valid photo I.D. for admission.
• Don’t drink and drive! Take mass transit or designate a driver.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• Drink responsibly, know your limits!
• This is a sampling event, 2oz. pours only!
• All attendees must be properly attired.
• We reserve the right to check all bags.
• No pets or children allowed.
• No outside glassware or food permitted.
• You get one souvenir glass for this event. Replacements $5.00 ea.
• We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately; you will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in!
• All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please drink responsibly.